Sunday, May 22, 2011

What to expect

   Well, since I have contracted the I-have-a-new-blog-so-I'm-going-spend-all-my-time-figuring-out-how-this-all-works disease, I may as well give you a brief look at two of the features that will appear on the site.

   First of all, here's a project that I myself have been working on since March. It's called: The Newbery Mission. This is where Newbery Medal and Honor books are analyzed and graded to see if they're truly worthy for kids (and adults) to read.

   The other one is called This Actually Exists? Here, I plan to give a review of a film that's either underrated or unknown by almost everyone and also tell you why or why not you should watch it.

   That's it for tonight everyone. Feel free to comment if you want to say anything.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, yet again.
    Of course I want to say something! I am KT after all, and, being me, one cannot help but always wish to speak. Or type.
    Good plans, good deal. This is highly interesting and perhaps I shall take some leaves from your book. Blog. Whatever.
    P.S. How did you customize your background as such? Would like some hints and tips about that. Oops, never mind- I think I found it. ;)
    I have contracted a similar disease, but am apparently not as productive in my diseased-ness.
    -KT

    ReplyDelete