Tuesday, November 27, 2012

More Findings on Vimeo




After I posted about the Indy Christian Reviews, I wondered, "What are some other Christian films that I could find?" So I decided to search around Vimeo. The result: I found a Vimeo group called 'Christian Filmmakers." The purpose of this group is so that, "Christian Filmmakers from all over collaborate, share ideas, group think tank scripts and make Christian film making happen. Join the fray, glorify God and be spent!"

One of the films I found is a short film called "In the Grey." The film follows a naive Confederate solider who struggles with the idea of justification for killing in war. This film is a great example of how to make a good short film. The cinematography is beautiful, the characters are good and it brings up complex questions that actually made me stop and think about war. My only complaint about the film is the fact that it's too short. I wanted to know more about the characters and how they came to this situation. But nevertheless, it's still a film I highly recommend to others.

To look through the Christian Filmmakers page, follow this link: http://vimeo.com/groups/31056/page:2/sort:date

No comments:

Post a Comment