Saturday, November 10, 2012

Spotlight on Indy Christian Review

In my mind, there's such joy in finding blogs or sites with similar content/messages. It's like finding out your new acquaintance has the same interests as you. During my search of Christian Film reviewers, I found a series of videos on Vimeo called Indy Christian Review. Zack Lawrence reviews Independent Christian Films; judging the overall content, effects and acting of the film. I'm glad to have found someone who covered this topic as I am illiterate in the area of Independent Christian Films.

Of course, such reviews as these must be shared. So I've posted a link to a review. If you like them, he has more on his account and on his website indychristianreview.com



My Top 5 Indie Christian Films - Indy Christian Review from Indy Christian Review on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment